Approval/report for Outbound Transfer and Other Relevant Matters
Permission to Acquire Pathogen Resources for Foreigners, etc.
In order to protect the sovereignty of domestic pathogen resources in accordance with the entry into force of the Nagoya Protocol, foreigners, etc., must obtain a license in accordance with Article 18 of the Pathogen Resources Act.
* "Foreigners," etc. : Refers to a person who has foreign nationality, a foreign juristic person under foreign law, or the government of a foreign country. Hereinafter the same shall apply or a foreign organization.
01 Permission to acquire pathogen resources for Foreigners, etc
- Telephone Consultation (+82-43-913-4254)
- Permission: Foreigner or foreign organization* intends to acquire** pathogen resources in the Republic of Korea for purposes of research, development, production, commercial use, etc.
- Refers to a person who has foreign nationality, a foreign juristic person under foreign law, or the government of a foreign country. Hereinafter the same shall apply.
- Acquisition: Transactions of individuals / individuals or institutions / organizations other than those sold by the NCCP
02 Fill out and submit application
- 1 copy of the official document for application (own form)
- 1 copy of Acquisition application form
- Documents such as the name, type, and characteristics of the resource to be acquired
- Management and utilization plan for the resources to be acquired
- Documents on facilities, equipment, and manpower for the management
- Submit your documents : E-mail (email@example.com)
03 Reception, Deliberation, Notification(NCCP)
- Processing Period: Within 6 months from the date of receipt
- Deliberation by the Deposition and Distribution Deliberation Committee
- Acquisition Permit
- Fulfillment of obligations (submit)t
- Submission of the outcomes of inspection of acquired pathogen resources and of data;
- Provision of records analyzing the outcomes of inspection of acquired pathogen resources and data thereof;
- Support for analysis of the outcomes of inspection and data.