Introduction of NCCP
Introduction of NCCP (National Culture Collection for Pathogens)
NCCP is established and operated in accordance with Article 8 of the "Act on the Promotion of Collection, Management, and Utilization of Pathogen Resources".
A pathogen resource network has been established for the purpose of pathogen acquisition, resourceization, management, and distribution, and a pathogen resource information system is being operated.
- Collection, receipt of deposits, analysis, and evaluation of pathogen resources
- Management, utilization, and distribution of pathogen resources
- Assistance for operation of specialized pathogen resource banks
- Construction and operation of a cooperation network of domestic institutions and foreign institutions related to pathogen resources
- Establishment and operation of the pathogen resource information system